Monday, September 24, 2007

Feeling Gray? Need a Lift?

I guess you could say I was the one feeling gray this morning! :) This was another card I created during ME time today! There was a challenge on SCS last week to use Gray cardstock in your creation. I was inspired to make this card from a house that I passed on Saturday that was gray with yellow shutters! I messed with the design on this one a lot, and still am not pleased with it but am not messing anymore! I think this one will go out to Maddy Mason... an SCS'er who's undergoing treatment for breast cancer.

Stamps: Carolyn King collection from Gina K
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Going Gray, Barely Banana, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On; Stampin' Up Going Gray and Barely Banana
Accessories: black gingham ribbon; corner rounder (for scalloped edge); sponge; Cuttlebug embossing folder and die-cut; 1" circle punch; 1 1/4" circle punch; aqua painter; foam square

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you're not feeling quite so blue tonight! ;)